Destination NSW invites you to join this Discuss and Develop your Business session on Creating a Get Connected (ATDW) listing. Hosted by the Industry Development team, find out how to list your tourism product on the Destination NSW consumer websites sydney.com and visitnsw.com, as well as Visit Queanbeyan-Palerang’s treasuretrail.com.au.
To be listed on the websites above, tourism businesses need to join the free Destination NSW online membership program, Get Connected (ATDW). In this session, you will be provided with a step by step guide to creating an amazing listing for your tourism business.
- Find out how to register for the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW)
- Follow a live demonstration on how to create a product listing
- Discover how to make your Get Connected listing stand out
- Get tips on best practice images, copy and video to add to your listing
- Learn about where your product is distributed once it is live.
After the presentation there will be a short Q&A session.
This event is presented by Destination NSW as part of the NSW First Program, designed to assist tourism businesses to develop, promote and sell tourism products and experiences.
For more information on ATDW and how to create a listing, you can also see our brief guide Your ATDW listing: what, why & how.